Important Definition: Add-ons are shortcuts or mini-applications in KODI that play movies; tv episodes; and live streams of sports, news, and other programing. Some of the content is copyright protected and streamed without permission by developers of the add-ons.
If you are still using KODI 16, you need to upgrade to KODI 17 using a CONNECTBOX. Click here to learn more
KODI for Movies and TV Shows is no longer the best application available. Please read this blog and watch this video to install Terrarium TV. ITS FREE!
ARES WIZARD & PULSE BUILD ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO A CEASE & DESIST ORDER. MANY OF THE POPULAR ADD-ONS AND REPOSITORIES ARE OFFLINE, TOO. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Current and New Customers: If you just purchased a ConnectBox and wish to watch movies and TV shows in KODI 16, this 16 minute video will guide you through the process of adding Add-ons to your KODI 16 install. This video will show you how simple it is to configure add-ons in KODI 16. This 16 minute video will get you watching movies and tv episodes easily and quickly within KODI 16. We hope you enjoy the video. If you have any questions or concerns about configuring KODI, please contact us. (If you prefer step-by-step written instructions, please read below the video.)
Ares Wizard address has changed from http://repo.ares-project.com/magic to http://ares-repo.eu (please use this address for Ares install when watching video.)
Our devices' installation of KODI 16 are without add-ons. Customers who wish to watch movies and tv episodes using KODI can easily configure the Add-ons in KODI with the guidance of this simple 16 minute 'How-To' video. This easy to follow 16 minute video should provide an easy way for new KODI users to add the most popular Add-ons to KODI 16 for streaming entertainment.
Click this link to learn how to install Covenant using the XvBMC REPOsitory after you have finished watching the video above.
Step-by-Step Instructions:(Images created from video above)
This is the easiest way to add all the best add-ons to your KODI 16 application! (If needed, please pause video to follow along while setting up KODI 16 on your ConnectBox.)
- At the Home menu screen once device is turned on, you will need to open KODI by selecting the KODI application.
- Wait for KODI 16 to load.
- Highlight the 'SYSTEM' menu item on the KODI 16 home screen.
- Select the sub-menu 'File Manager'
- Select 'Add Source'
- If a version check appears, click 'OK.'
- Click '<None>' and type: http://ares-repo.eu
- Screen shot of where you would type the URL to the source files. Once typed, you will click 'Done.'
- Edit the media source name to 'ares' instead of leaving it blank.
- After renaming the media source to 'ares,' click 'Ok' and then click the return button on your remote control to get back to the home screen of KODI.
- Highlight 'SYSTEM' and select it using your remote control.
- Click on 'Add-ons' menu item located on the left-hand side menu.
- Click 'OK' if a "First run menu" appears
- Choose 'Install from zip file.'
- Select the file source you created earlier called 'Ares' or 'Magic'
- Click on repository.aresproject
- Click on repository.aresproject.zip
- After the repository installs (may take a minute), you can select 'Install from Repository.'
- Select 'Ares Project'
- Select 'Program Add-ons'
- Select 'Ares Wizard'
- Click the 'Install' button
- Wait 1 minute for the 'Ares Wizard' to install.
- Now, click return on your remote control 5 times until you return to the KODI home screen. Once there, click on the 'PROGRAM' menu item.
- Now, click on 'Program add-ons'
- Select 'Ares Wizard.' After selecting the 'Ares Wizard,' it may run an update.
- After you click on the 'Ares Wizard,' the application may run an update; afterwards, it will open the application. Once it opens, you need to click on the 'Browse Builds' menu item. (From here, it is smooth sailing.)
- Scroll down to 'Pulse.' When you select 'Pulse,' you will get a notice requiring you to 'Get PIN.' Click the 'Get Pin' button.
- When you click 'Get Pin,' your internet browser will open. Now, you may have to select a few options if it is your first time opening Google Chrome on your ConnectBox; however, you only need to accept the Google License Agreement. After that, you will remember your PIN; and click the return button on your remote control to get back to the 'Ares Wizard.'
- Once you have returned to the 'Ares Wizard,' you can click 'Enter Pin.' Then you will be able to enter your PIN obtained previously.
- Now, the 'Pulse' build menu will appear. Choose 'Pulse CCM Jarvis.' On the right hand side, you will see 'Install;' after 30 to 60 seconds, please click 'Install' to start the installation. Once done, you will have access to all the popular 'Add-ons' like Exodus, Zem, Phoenix, Salt, Sports Devil, and many others.
- Do you want to backup the skin\profile? Always choose 'YES.'
- A Thank you message from Ares Wizard, and a request to be entered into a competition. Recommend that you say 'No,' but it is up to you.