Please use a prepaid Credit Card! This site may be a culprit in credit card fraud. CLICK HERE TO LEARN WHY
New and Existing Customers: If you just purchased a ConnectBox and wish to watch Live High-Definition Cable in KODI 17, this 13 minute video will guide you through the process of adding HD cable tv to your KODI 17 install. This video will show you how simple it is to configure live Cable TV in KODI 17. We hope you enjoy the video. If you have any questions or concerns about configuring KODI, please contact us. (If you prefer step-by-step written instructions, please read below the video.)
Purchase your M3U url from www.easy4utv.com to start receiving Live HD Cable TV.
Step-by-Step Instructions:(Images created from video above)
This is a way to add HD Cable TV to your KODI 17 application! (If needed, please pause video to follow along while setting up KODI 17 on your ConnectBox.)
- Click on the 'KODI' option to open KODI 17
- Wait for KODI 17 to load.
- On the home screen, click the 'System' menu item in KODI 17.
- Select 'Interface' near the bottom left corner.
- Select 'Skin.' On the right-hand side, Click and change the Skin from 'Xonfluence' to 'Estuary' when the pop-up menu appears. (This skin change is very important if you are wanting to use the TV Guide and Channel feature of KODI.)
- Click 'Estuary'
- Click 'Yes' to keep and save the 'Estuary' skin.
- You will click the return button on your remote control two times to return to the default KODI home menu screen. Once there, select 'Add-ons' towards the bottom of the left side menu.
- Select 'My add-ons' towards the bottom of the left side menu.
- Scroll down to 'PVR clients' located towards the bottom of the current menu and select it
- Scroll down to 'PVR IPTV Simple Client' located towards the bottom of the current menu and select it
- Choose 'Configure.'
- Select the General tab on the left-hand side and then click 'M3U Play List URL.'
- Type the M3U Url emailed to you after purchasing the service from www.easy4utv.com. Once the M3U Url is typed, click 'OK.'
- Select 'Enable' to enable the PVR Client and your cable service.
- After 'Enabling' the PVR Client, click the return button on your remote control 3 times to return back to the KODI menu home screen. Select 'TV' and click Channels or Guide to begin enjoying Live Cable TV in HD.
- In closing, you can access your movies and TV episodes in 'Add-ons' or 'Videos.' If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Disclaimer : WE ARE NOT A RE-SELLER OF CABLE TV; WE ARE ONLY PROVIDING INSTRUCTION ON HOW YOU CAN CONFIGURE YOUR DEVICE TO SUPPORT AND CONNECT TO IPTV CABLE VENDORS. You will need to have High-Speed Internet connectivity for this IPTV service to work properly. We are not responsible for any loss of cable content or service nor do we guarantee the availability of service since we are not a seller or re-seller of IPTV cable TV.