To install Covenant in KODI 17 Estuary:
Click this link to learn how to install Covenant using the XvBMC REPOsitory.
- At the Home menu screen once device is turned on, you will need to open KODI by selecting the KODI application.
- Wait for KODI 17 to load.
- Click the 'Settings' widget on the KODI 17 home screen.
- Select 'File Manager' near the bottom right corner.
- Select 'Add Source'
- Click '<None>' and type: http://tinyurl.com/colossusrepo and select Done. Where it reads "Enter a name for this media Source" you can leave the current name in place 'tco.' Click OK and then click the return button on your remote control to get back to the home screen of KODI. (http://mediarepos.net/tco is no longer available; therefore use http://tinyurl.com/colossusrepo in place of it.)
- Click on 'Add-ons' menu item located on the KODI home screen.
- Click the 'open box' icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose 'Install from zip file.' Once you click this link, you will receive a warning message.
- Select the file source you created earlier called 'tco.' Select repo_colossus.zip. Wait for Add-on enabled notification which may take 1 to 3 minutes. Once you get notice, then the repository is installed.
- After the repository installs, you can select 'Install from Repository.'
- Select 'Colossus Repository.' Next, select 'Video Add-ons.' Finally, select 'Covenant.' Select 'Install.' Wait for Add-on enabled notification. The add-on should be enabled in 1 minute.
- Once Covenant is installed. You can access it from 'Add-ons' or 'Videos.' If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.