KODI for Movies and TV Shows is no longer the best application available for movies and TV shows. Please read this blog and watch this video to install Terrarium TV after you watch the video below on installing KODI. Terrarium TV is FREE!
Important Definition: Add-ons are shortcuts or mini-applications in KODI that play movies; tv episodes; and live streams of sports, news, and other programing. Some of the content is copyright protected and streamed without permission by developers of the add-ons.
DUE TO A CEASE & DESIST ORDER. MANY POPULAR ADD-ONS AND REPOSITORIES ARE OFFLINE IN KODI. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Current and New Customers: If you just purchased a ConnectBox and wish to watch movies and TV shows in KODI 17, this 20 minute video will guide you through the process of adding Add-ons to your KODI 17 install. This video will show you how simple it is to configure add-ons in KODI 17. This 20 minute video will get you watching movies and tv episodes easily and quickly within KODI 17. We hope you enjoy the video. If you have any questions or concerns about configuring KODI, please contact us. (If you prefer step-by-step written instructions, please read below the video.) [After you watch the video and configure KODI, you may want to add cable TV service by clicking here.]
Our devices' installation of the latest supported version of KODI are without add-ons. Customers who wish to watch movies and tv episodes using KODI can easily configure the Add-ons in KODI with the guidance of this simple 20 minute 'How-To' video. This easy to follow 20 minute video should provide an easy way for new KODI users to add the most popular Add-ons to KODI for streaming entertainment.
Step-by-Step Instructions:(Images created from video above)
This is the easiest way to add all the best add-ons to your KODI 17 application! (If needed, please pause video to follow along while setting up KODI 17 on your ConnectBox.)
- At the Home menu screen once device is turned on, you will need to open KODI by selecting the KODI application.
- Wait for KODI 17 to load.
- Click the 'Settings' widget on the KODI 17 home screen.
- Select 'File Manager' near the bottom right corner.
- Select 'Add Source'
- Click '<None>' and type: http://repo.stvmc.net
- Screen shot of where you would type the URL to the source files. Once typed, click OK.
- Now, enter a name for this media source you just added. Once done, click OK.
- Click 'Ok' and then click the return button on your remote control to get back to the home screen of KODI.
- Click on 'Add-ons' menu item located on the KODI home screen.
- Click the 'open box' icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose 'Install from zip file.' Once you click this link, you will receive a warning message.
- To enable KODI to install from unknown sources, you will need to click settings.
- Select 'Unknown Sources.' Click 'Ok' on remote
- Select 'Yes.' Afterwards, click the return button on the remote one time.
- Select 'Install from zip file' again
- Select the file source you created earlier called 'spinz tv'
- Click on repository.SpinzTV-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Repository 'Add-on' to install. You should see a notice indicating it is complete; if not, go to the next step after 5 minutes.
- After the repository installs (may take a minute), you can select 'Install from Repository.'
- Select 'SpinzTV'
- Select 'Program Add-ons'
- Select 'SpinzTV Wizard'
- Click the 'Install' button
- Wait 1 to 5 minute for the 'SpinzTV Wizard' to install.
- Now, click dismiss on the Spinz-TV Welcome Greeting.
- Click 'Continue.' (From here, it is smooth sailing.)
- Now, click 'Build Menu.'
- Now, click on 'Spinz-TV Fury xxxxx' based upon the version of KODI 17 installed on your device. For example, we installed [17.6] Spinz-TV Fury Reloaded Server 1. We selected that version because it had 304,895 downloads; so we assumed it was a good one. If you need to install the latest version of KODI on your device, read this short blog, click here.
- Select 'Standard Install.'
- Click "Yes, Install."