Here's How to Safely Add Cable TV to Your Android Box or ConnectBox that includes a EPG TV Guide!
I introduce to you VADER STREAMS! What is VADER STREAMS? Only the best cable tv service for KODI users. The following personal experience below makes the case:
- You can no longer pay using your PayPal account.
- The service has several subscription options. Customers can purchase the service for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year.
- The service is priced ridiculously low when you consider all of the premium channels and sports available to you.
- The service has tons of Spanish and Latino channels available along with Indian, German, France, Filipino, Italian, and other languages.
- All channels are in High-Definition (HD).
- Easy to setup!
- Reliable Streams with no real buffering if you have a high performance video card. Our ConnectBox XL and X96 are awesome and powerful enough for this service.
- You can have up to 3 devices connected to the service in one household. So, if you have three TVs in your house, you can purchase a ConnectBox from Solace Connect for each TV and configure it with VADER STREAMS.
- VADER STREAMS has been around for one year with consistent service.
I had used this service a few months back as a free trial; and swore that I would purchase the service eventually. I had used other services in the past; however, this is the best service I have experienced and have no problem recommending the service to my customers. I purchased the 6 month subscription for $70 instead of the year for $125. If something happens were the service is no longer available, I am only out $70. (Price has recently gone up by a few dollars.) To purchase the service, you could visit http://iptvstreams.biz/; however, that site is no longer working. The new site is http://vaders.tv/watch/signup/; but this one seems to be fine, too: http://vaderstream.com/ (I have not purchased from the new site, but this site is the main provider of the Vader Stream service. As a precaution, I strongly advise that you purchase a prepaid credit card to make any purchases.)
[IMPORTANT] Vader Streams has made their service separate from KODI! Hallelujah!!!! Now you can play with KODI and not worry about messing up your Vader Streams configuration. Download the APK file here VADERSTREAMS.
Once downloaded, you can go to appinstaller to install the application. Click Here to watch a video about installing the APK file and the features available in the application.
FYI - You may need to download the APK using your laptop and save it to a USB drive. Once saved, you can connect the USB drive to your device to run and complete the installation.[IMPORTANT]
I have also produced a How to video on configuring the service in KODI.
New and Existing Customers: If you just purchased a ConnectBox and wish to watch Live High-Definition Cable in KODI 17, this 17 minute video will guide you through the process of adding HD cable tv to your KODI 17 install. This video will show you how simple it is to configure live Cable TV with a TV Guide in KODI 17. We hope you enjoy the video. If you have any questions or concerns about configuring KODI, please contact us.
To purchase the service previously, you could visit http://iptvstreams.biz to start receiving Live HD Cable TV with a TV Guide; however, that site is no longer working. The new site is http://vaders.tv/watch/signup/; but this one seems to be fine, too: http://vaderstream.com/ (I have renewed my Vader Stream subscription at the new site which is the official Vader Stream website (not an affiliate). As a precaution, I strongly advise that you purchase a prepaid credit card to make any purchases of KODI third-party service providers.)
The video below discusses renewing your Vader Stream service; and it also discusses buying a subscription if you don't have one.
Disclaimer : WE ARE NOT A RE-SELLER OF CABLE TV; WE ARE ONLY PROVIDING INSTRUCTION ON HOW YOU CAN CONFIGURE YOUR DEVICE TO SUPPORT AND CONNECT TO IPTV CABLE VENDORS. You will need to have High-Speed Internet connectivity for this IPTV service to work properly. We are not responsible for any loss of cable content or service nor do we guarantee the availability of service since we are not a seller or re-seller of IPTV cable TV.